Po Sum On Medicated Oil 1 fl oz (30 ml)
Apply to upper back, neck and back of head. This formula has a descending action, so caution is advised in those with low blood pressure. Although originally formulated for the upper back and neck, it is also very effective when massaged into other areas where there is pain.
- Peppermint Oil (Menthe haplocalyx) – Peppermint oil is a volatile oil which is frozen from a solution distilled from fresh peppermint and water. According to ancient Chinese medicine books, peppermint oil’s main effect is relieving headache discomfort.
- Chinese Camellia Oil (Camellia sinensis / tea oil) – A volatile oil extracted by distilling dried camellia branches and leaves, it has a light colour and fragrance and a consistency like olive oil that gives this formulation its rich quality. According to ancient Chinese medicine books, Chinese camellia oil can eliminate chill and ease pain. It is a major ingredient for traditional Chinese cold remedies and stomach tonics.
- Daemonorops draco, also known as Resina Draconis / pinyin is xue jie – According to the import medicinal herbs standards set forth by China’s Ministry of Health, the herb helps dispel blood stasis and alleviate pain.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis / gan cao) – The dried root of licorice, a legume. According to ancient Chinese medicine books, licorice can eliminate heat, toxins and sputum, ease coughing, and sooth cramps and pains in the limbs.
- Scute Radix (Scutellaria baicalensis / huang qin) – Clears heat, treats hot sores and swellings.
- Cinnamon Oil
Note: This is a special order item that is imported directly from Asia. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.