ADVANCED LASER LIPOLYSIS & SCULPTING
How does it work?
• Consultation and target area measurement.
• Diode laser paddles are placed on fatty areas and secured with a strap.
• The Laser Lipo will then be switched on for 10 minutes and then relocated to another area if required.
• The treated area will be measured to assess inch loss achieved and depending on the client, results are expected to be between 0.5 and 3 inches.
• You will then need to do a minimum of 10 minutes of cardio exercise to boost your lymphatic system and burn off some of the excess energy that has been released from the fat cells. We use a Whole Body Vibration Machine in-office.
• Drink at least 2 liters of water per day and take a liver supplement to help remove fat that has been released
• Follow our recommended Nutrition plan for better results.
The breaking down of the fat cells starts when the laser penetrates the skin and makes contact with the fat cells. Pores form on the cells causing them to ‘sweat’. The water, Glycerol and free fatty acids emerge from the cells and then occupy the space beneath the fatty layer in the skin. The fat cell is therefore reduced in size.
The fat cells reduce in size and the lymphatic system then removes the fatty liquids through the venous system, where they are processed in the same way as fatty foods that are digested. Not only is the procedure quick, safe and pain-free, it is also healthy.
After Care advice encourages clients to follow a sensible health and exercise routine. The Lipo Laser procedure does not harm the body in any way and will still maintain its ability to store fat in the areas where the work has been carried out. If clients eat sensibly and regularly, combined with exercise, the body shape will retain the effects of the treatment.
• Facial cheeks
• Double chin(s)
• Upper Back Fat
• Lower Back Fat
• Arms (under biceps)
• Baby bulge
• Above knee areas
• Male breasts
Patients generally receive 2 treatments per week, and it is recommended that patients undergo a series 5 weeks of treatment before seeing significant results.